Saturday, 4 February 2017



Morning ladies,

First blog post. Hope you like the pic - detail of a Rembrant  that I saw in Amsterdam last week - loving the photo realism 1600's style...

Thankyou all for coming over on Thursday night - really good to see you all again so soon, and actually start some new work off. It feels good. Administratively it was a bit of a disaster though - I have lost my notebook with all the notes in; Mary left her notebook here, and Jane left purse and scarf..!! So I am kind of hoping that either one of you picked up my note book, or that you can all remember who you are crossing over to.

Just for those who were unable to come along... we are starting off by making a piece of work that is A4 in size. It will be a quick starter, can be textile or anything else. We then send it to our other nominated person (by 15th Feb) and that person will then rework it in anyway that they choose. we will then meet again on the (28th Feb?) to see where we are at.

Jill has all the detailed info, and she is going to scan it in and then either she or I can circulate. I will attempt to get it on this blog at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.